This is a class that is able to handle multiple events that can be triggered with different keyboard key combination
public void AddEvent(string name, Keys keyStroke, object instance, string method, object parameters) :
- name : Any name for your event (not used anywhere as for now, the code can be enhanced to use it in the future)
- keyStroke : an array of Keys that you want to trigger your event. The order you put the keys in the array matters.
- instance : an instance from which a method will be called when the event triggered
- method : the method of the instance that will be invoked when the event triggered
- parameters : the parameters to pass to the method, pass null if not any